Landlord Insurance

Lessor’s Risk Only (LRO) Insurance, also known as Landlord’s Insurance, is a specific type of liability coverage for individuals who lease at least 25 percent of their building.

Protecting Rental Properties

Landlord Insurance is the key policy designed to protect rental properties that include, apartments, condominiums, single unit or multi-family homes, warehouses, commercial office and retail space that you own or rent to others. It is important to review your policy often to avoid coverage gaps. Your policy should include not only building coverage to protect against fire and theft but it should also include liability, medical payments, and loss of use coverage. There is no reason to try to figure this out on your own. Please contact our office and we will walk you thru the process of insurance valuation.


Take a moment to think about the coverage’s included on your current landlord’s policy do you have protection against the following

Injury to tenants or customers due to an unsafe building

Weather-related damage

Automobile impact

Vandalized light posts and windows

Burst Pipes


If you are unsure or want to confirm please contact us for a free insurance analysis.